Turbinator-Mechanix Illustrated......The Rest Of The Story

Riviera63

The Turbinator (Bob Burnopp) and I have become good friends. I think Bob is a great guy and I enjoy our conversations. Even though Bob and I have known each other for a relatively short time I have a solid understanding of what a good man he is and what he may have done in the past has no bearing on my opinion of him now. Like many of you, I enjoyed Bob sharing his historical testing of the Riviera for Mechanix Illustrated. Bob's posting was good as far as it went but, Bob forgot to tell all of you the rest of the story. Unbeknownst to either of us our paths crossed years ago. In the spirit of transparency and full disclosure I have to share this with all of you. This is one instance where the good guy definitely gets the girl. Sorry Bob, I couldn't let this go untold. Please do not judge Bob too harshly.

Bill

Mechanix Illustrated Cover 5.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Bill, remember the old saying, “ Don’t believe anything you read and only half of what you see.” Bill, sorry, but I think some of your opinions may be a little off. The best man got the girl. I’ve found that beat up cars are easier to handle than some women.  Your sports coat looks like you have my coat. You could have at least bought another color.

Turbinator

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Turbinator said:

Bill, remember the old saying, “ Don’t believe anything you read and only half of what you see.” Bill, sorry, but I think some of your opinions may be a little off. The best man got the girl. I’ve found that beat up cars are easier to handle than some women.  Your sports coat looks like you have my coat. You could have at least bought another color.

Turbinator

Bob,

I will speak to my tailor.

Bill