Have 1941 Commander 11A W 3 parts looking for 41 Champion parts

(S)

I still need 41 Champion parts, but in the process of looking- I found a 41 Commander as a donor car for my 41 Champion and I only need a few bits from it. It is well preserved, Solid  body on a rolling chassis, and very rust free. .   no eng/ trans. , no hood, but nice metal, some glass and  window regs,  drums, diff and steering , some dash parts are there and nice.

Contact me if you need 41 parts- I have Commander and some Champion stuff.  I need some Champion parts too. Trades welcome

Edited by (S) (see edit history)

• (S) changed the title to Have 1941 Commander 11A W 3 parts looking for 41 Champion parts

Still figuring out what is missing and comparing to the Commander. 

I know I need One tail light and housing,  'Champion hood script/ Studebaker script. . I may have a new Commander windshield.  All of its mouldings.

I only took a few pics of what I was looking for.  Its in a dark barn....  NW  Washington State

1941 Commander decklid 1 4 panels 001.jpg

1941 Commander decklid 1 4 panels 003.jpg

As with lots of this stuff, the part numbers are different, but it sure looks the same....   Sometimes a moulding hole is the only difference.

The rear fenders and the front doors and decklid sure have me wondering what Commander parts will actually fit a 2 door Champion?  

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/8/2020 at 6:11 PM, (S) said:

Still figuring out what is missing and comparing to the Commander. 

I know I need One tail light and housing,  'Champion hood script/ Studebaker script. . I may have a new Commander windshield.  All of its mouldings.

I only took a few pics of what I was looking for.  Its in a dark barn....  NW  Washington State

1941 Commander decklid 1 4 panels 001.jpg

1941 Commander decklid 1 4 panels 003.jpg

Is the body a 2 door or 4 door?  Can't tell from the rear.