1965 Mustang Coupe -*** Restored to Factory

Vehicle Description

Car was rotisserie restored to factory standards. Have photos of restoration.

Former AACA (Antique Automobile Club of America) national first place winner. Loaded with options! Powered by the Larger 200 in-line six cylinder engine and equipped with automatic transmission, optional power steering, power brakes, air conditioning, luxury pony interior, center console, remote mirror, AM radio, day/nite rear view and side view mirror, tinted glass, wire wheel covers and New Radial whitewall tires. The exterior is Rangoon Red and the interior is parchment white. The engine bay is nicely detailed. The trunk is trimmed correctly and the original spare tire,(still has the original paper across the treads), & jack are present, back up lights. Outstanding paint on a straight clean body. Excellent chrome, trim and clear clean glass. Note: The odometer indicates 4,100 miles which is believed to be the miles since restoration. Title states "odometer exempt”.  A/C converted to R-13.

Also comes with new “ all weather” quality car cover}.    

If you would like to receive 30 more photos of car please send your e-mail address to me and I will forward photos to you.

***Car appears as if it just rolled off the Ford assembly line in the wonderful year  of 1965.   " It's One Of A Kind ."                                                                 *** PRICE:  $ 26.500

Thanks for looking!

unknown.jpg

1__#$!@%!#__unknown.jpg

23__#$!@%!#__unknown.jpg

53__#$!@%!#__unknown.jpg

Edited by volvoman
Additional information (see edit history)

Great car with a really nice color combination. I have owned 2 1966 Mustangs and I still have a soft spot in my heart for the original pony car. This car is really unusual in that it has a 6 cyl engine and all the options. I think I read that 70% of all the original Mustangs were delivered with a V8 engine. Anyway I hope it finds a good home. 

Lew Bachman

1957 Colonial White Thunderbird

Beautiful car, Volvoman. I understand the uniqueness of a 6 cylinder Mustang being restored to this level of quality. I owned a similar 6 cylinder, air, automatic 66 Mustang. In my 18 years of ownership, I saw only a few similar cars restored to this level. My brother currently owns my old car, and continues to show it in MCA shows. It is a Senior Repeat Grand National car. Good luck with the sale of your car, it’s a beautiful automobile.

ps.....I appreciate your user name....I have worked for 2 Volvo dealers over the last 30 years.

Kevin

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 8:33 AM, volvoman said:

If you purchase it, I'll see what I can do !!!   

If she looks as good as the car, I'll take her!!  :rolleyes:

I'd need more garage space to take the car, though!

Craig