JUDGES WILL BE NEEDED! HELP!

The judges newsletter will go out this week.  We had to hold until everything was settled. We desperately need judges for Gettysburg and Hershey.  Those that come will be treated to special AACA logo masks.  On Monday we will have a contract for two hotels right near the Wyndham at a lower rate.  Please help if you can!

For all the aggravation Steve goes through running the club, I'm sure he is in therapy several times a week already! 😇

Sorry.....couldn't help myself. All the best! Ed

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Gettysburg would be my 101st time for judging and schools, and also my 80th birthday!

Wow!! something to celebrate.

However, after checking out the protocols outlined  in the Judges Newsletter, I have decided to pass and wait until there is better control of the coronovirous.

Bill Boudway

Guest Mark McAlpine

Thank you for being a judge, Doug, and for stepping forward to serve at both the Grand Nationals and Hershey!  The more judges we have, the easier it will be for everyone and less time it will take.  Won't you be hitting a judging milestone in Gettysburg?

Thanks again.  I look forward to seeing you at both shows!

2 hours ago, Mark McAlpine said:

Thank you for being a judge, Doug, and for stepping forward to serve at both the Grand Nationals and Hershey!  The more judges we have, the easier it will be for everyone and less time it will take.  Won't you be hitting a judging milestone in Gettysburg?

Thanks again.  I look forward to seeing you at both shows!

Yep number 25! Not bad for a 37 year old. Still learning so much each time. I was hoping to take advantage of the double CJE points this year,  but I'm just excited we'll still be able to have these shows at all. 

Guest Mark McAlpine

Congratulations!  You're off to a great start, Doug.  Some day you'll be one of those judges people will be amazed to hear receiving recognition at a Judging Breakfast for reaching 200 judging credits, then 250, 300 . . .

Yes, it's sad that we didn't have many opportunities this year for people to take CJE (especially those like you that are hitting milestone judging credits and can get two credits for CJE in one year), but it is what it is.  At least you're healthy, and you can take CJE in Hershey (at least that's the plan for now).  Here's to 2021 being considerably better, and you can get your milestone CJE credit next year.

Best wishes--be safe and stay healthy.  See you in Gettysburg.