Tom T's AFB redo

jframe

Just want to give a shout out to Tom Telesco for redoing a correct AFB for my 65. Had small issues with the 4gc ever since I bought the car 4 years ago, and they weren't getting any better. If any of y'all are in need of one of these, Tom is definitely your guy. Carb looked so good that I set it on the kitchen table for 2 days just as a centerpiece. 😁 SHE wasn't thrilled over it, but she tolerates my obsession, lol. Anyway, thanks again to Tom for a great job. This carb truly needed NO adjustments whatsoever, and the car runs like a champ and idles down so well you can barely hear it in the car. Just awesome work and many thanks.

Edited by jframe
Spelling (see edit history)
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/10/2020 at 9:57 PM, XframeFX said:

Feedback is Key. Sharing expertise is up there too.

Of course this has me thinking of details on your AFB installation.

John B.

John, I had Tom T rebuild my carb ( original Carter AFB) The carb performance is amazing. Truly amazing.

Turbinator

• Like 1

On 7/10/2020 at 9:33 PM, jframe said:

Just want to give a shout out to Tom Telesco for redoing a correct AFB for my 65. Had small issues with the 4gc ever since I bought the car 4 years ago, and they weren't getting any better. If any of y'all are in need of one of these, Tom is definitely your guy. Carb looked so good that I set it on the kitchen table for 2 days just as a centerpiece. 😁 SHE wasn't thrilled over it, but she tolerates my obsession, lol. Anyway, thanks again to Tom for a great job. This carb truly needed NO adjustments whatsoever, and the car runs like a champ and idles down so well you can barely hear it in the car. Just awesome work and many thanks.

Mark, delighted your carb is alive and well deep in the heart of Dixie.

Turbinator

• Like 1