FS- 3 V12 cars - Pierce Arrow, Packard & Lincoln

A local collector getting up in age (way up) asked me to stop over and see 3 cars he wants to sell. They are all very good cars in different degrees of original or restored.  The cars are as follows ; 1933 Lincoln KB touring sedan , 5 pass. Murray Body, V12 448 CI . Body off restoration almost complete , Has super interior (new and correct) drivetrain restored by Lincoln restorer from Ohio, Chrome and paint done 95% , runs and drives.  $60,000

1936 Pierce Arrow  1602 , 7 Pass sedan Overdrive, sidemount spares , older incorrect interior , older repaint , car looks good at 30 ft. Runs super.$70,000

1939 Packard  V12, 573 CI  , 6 pass  Stick shift on the column, double trunks , runs super. $80,000 super original interior , older repaint.

If you are interested in any of these cars to purchase contact the owner  . Cars located in Sodus NY  NY and can be seen most anytime. Call Drew Feck  at 315 483 9675.

1933 lincoln.jpg

1933 lincoln inside.jpg

1936 Pierce arrow.jpg

1939 packard.jpg

Edited by mikewest (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Love that PA.

I have been warned that a 12 cylinder might not be a good choice for a guy like me,

But I would love to see more pictures.

Do you suspect that it would drive to Oregon? 

Jack, Only you can decide that. The P/A runs great, runs cool and is a proven tour car. Ill try and post some more pictures. Im at a disadvantage  because Im not home and most of my pictures are there on a different camera. I wouldnt try to drive any old car 3500 +  miles on a road trip until I owned it a while and get to know the car. It wouldn't be a prudent decision. Mike

3 hours ago, 58L-Y8 said:

Mike

You'll get a better response  to each car with an individual advertisement for each.  its worth the trouble to do so, even if it takes a while to develop the pictures and information.  These are premium cars.

Yes they are  nice cars. The owner cant keep all his wheels . He has another 4 Franklins .... The heavy cars need to go, its not easy for him to manage them. I will be posting more pictures when home.

I have known Drew for years, and he often parked next to me in the red field the last ten years. I knew of his Pierce, even before he bought it. Never knew he had all the other cars. Please tell him I said hello. Ed Minnie

45 minutes ago, edinmass said:

I have known Drew for years, and he often parked next to me in the red field the last ten years. I knew of his Pierce, even before he bought it. Never knew he had all the other cars. Please tell him I said hello. Ed Minnie

Hey Ed I just got off the phone with Drew and he sends his best to you! He said you are a  " DUESY OF A GUY"  Thats better than being a  "Fierce Sparrow of a GUY!"

Drew is always fun to tour with at the Pierce meets. He is a very talented musician, and often entertains at the meets. His Pierce has an interesting history........including a paragraph in Steve Martins biography..........he lived down the street from the car and it’s original owner and was fascinated with it back in his pre teen years. 

Google the name Harold Lloyd.........number two in the silent film and talkies era to Charlie Chaplin.

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)