1956 Plymouth Belvedere four door hardtop - $4000 - NV - Not Mine

1956 Plymouth Belvedere four door hardtop - $4000 - Nevada - Not Mine

.https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/d/boulder-city-1956-plymouth-belvedere/7138416752.html

4 door sedan,  303 wedge motor.  Only one little spot of rust on the front pan under the grille. Runs needs fuel pump and valve seals.  All complete with a trunk full of extra parts.

60,636 miles, automatic transmission noted.

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sales of this 1956 Plymouth Belvedere four door hardtop.

'56 Plymouth Belviedere 4dr hardtop - CL NV a.jpg

'56 Plymouth Belviedere 4dr hardtop - CL NV b.jpg

'56 Plymouth Belviedere 4dr hardtop - CL NV c.jpg

'56 Plymouth Belviedere 4dr hardtop - CL NV d.jpg

'56 Plymouth Belviedere 4dr hardtop - CL NV e.jpg

'56 Plymouth Belviedere 4dr hardtop - CL NV f.jpg

1 hour ago, auburnseeker said:

Looks decent fort the money.  Almost a bargain. If you wet sanded and buffed the whole car out,  touched a few spots up on the paint,  even with a brush,  it would look a whole world better. 

I agree wholeheartedly! Nice car.

I thought it looked like a good value and holds a lot of potential for the right person.  Best of all, you get those unusual rear door 'quarter' windows that crank down with the main glass, like all 1956 Mopar four door hardtops, a one-year-only feature!

My father bought our yellow Belvedere 2-door hardtop version of this car from my cousin Barry. I was driving it when a girl ran a stop sign and T-Boned our right side back in late 1962 or early '63.

We also had a black 4-door sedan version of this same Belvedere, bought from dad's cousin Mel who was being moved to Ft Knox to become an Instructor in Armored.

Dad also had a '57 Savoy 4-door he ordered new in September, 1956 (he had always been a Chevy guy, but was taken in by the Plymouth's looks, fins, and 301 V-8.

• Like 1