Aaron Weiss's Flying A Garage

1935Packard

I've been lucky enough to visit Aaron Weiss's Flying A Garage in Pasadena, and I saw on Vimeo that Aaron just recorded and posted a tour of it.   Lots of incredible CCCA cars.  Thanks to Aaron for making the video!

• Like 3

I wonder how many times I've looked at a black and white photo of a classic era car and not even know that I was even looking at a silver painted insert or fender? As Mr. Weiss shows us It certainly can make for a very dramatic visual effect when properly implemented.

Aaron is a good guy and a great friend. He has great taste in cars, and I have been fortunate to visit his collection several times. He runs a great show in San Marino every year which I have attended several times.

• Like 2

I'll thumbs up all the previous posts.    I walked up to Aaron years ago at a show and just started chatting with him.  He was super nice and has great sense of humor  

Here is a picture of the Fleetwood Rolls back in the late 50s early 60s when Ted Billing owned it.

Rolls-RoyceFleetwoodCoupe

TedBillingFleetwoodRolls-1.jpg

• Like 2

My favorite thing about Aaron is his wicked sense of humor. He is fun to be around and tour with. At Pebble last year he did very well with his car............and he helped me out immensely .........way above the call of duty. I shall forever be in his debt. There is no better people in the hobby.

• Like 2