Historic site vehicles - first post

Preston Hull

Hi all,

I am doing research for a historic site, and knowing the dates of the family's vehicles would be very helpful in answering a few questions about the history of the site itself.

There are a few vehicles, so I will post separately per the rules. However, the first and most important photo has two vehicles in it. I imagine the one in the garage might be impossible, but what do I know?

Thanks in advance. Let me know if more context is relevant/helpful.

Preston

historic site 1.jpg

You guys are good. I didn't want to bias you, but now I will tell you that the owner's grandson told an interviewer that his grandfather was "always a twin six man." The grandson was wrong about a lot of other details, so I couldn't trust him outright. Thanks for the confirmation.

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't sure if I should make a new thread for this one or not--I just came across an extremely clear photo of the owner in a Packard. The photo is labeled 1914, so I assume based on the date and coloration that this is a different model than the one in the photograph I first posted that was identified as a 1916 Twin Six, but just wanted to confirm. I can't assume the date on this photo is accurate.

18155.jpg