Reatta potential project

Reatta90

Hey guys, 

So a while back I had to give up my reatta for financial reasons. As I am now about to start a job paying more. I'm wanting to buy a reatta and put the L67 in it. Preferably the series 1 supercharged. I was wanting to make it manual and maybe even rear wheel. I couldn't find other threads on this, just discussions. Perhaps, you guys could give me suggestions or even threads to look at. Thank in advance, guys. 

• 2 weeks later...

Was a long thread on putting an L67/Getrag into an 88 coupe. Long Long ago. Probably sill have the code for the ECU.

Today I be more tempted to swap a "twin double overhead cam" 3.4 and a 5 speed Getrag from a Grand Prix. 7k rpm redline and wonderful sound.

On 4/30/2020 at 5:30 PM, padgett said:

Was a long thread on putting an L67/Getrag into an 88 coupe. Long Long ago. Probably sill have the code for the ECU.

Today I be more tempted to swap a "twin double overhead cam" 3.4 and a 5 speed Getrag from a Grand Prix. 7k rpm redline and wonderful sound.

i seem to remember problem with installing a manual was finding one to buy and making a clutch pedal work in a reatta.

That was Greg Ross in PEI Canada. He did most of the work while he was living near New Orleans. Haven't heard from him in years but as I remember he got out of Reattas and into sailing.

The supercharged 5 speed Reatta got rusty and is probably still sitting in PEI

Yes, Greg's is the one I reprogrammed based on a '94 boosted Park Avenue and for a manual trans. His original drivetrain is in my back garage (was working in NOLA and drivetrain fit on a tire in my TranSport).