What is a GENESIS? Saw Super Bowl Comercial

1937hd45

9 hours ago, gossp said:

I was never a Cadillac man, well... I borrowed a 1908 for a tour once and really liked that car, and the 37 model 65 was nice for the couple years we had it... when the CTS came out I was in love. I had to have one, and it served me worse than that v12 jag I had to have years before. 

oh yeah... on the cts it is also important to like opening the drivers door with a key, because the micro switches that open the door with the door handle go bad. 

Now that had to be a true lemon to be worse than a V12 Jaguar!

I had an XJS as a daily driver and it was fine, other than a mysterious need to put in a touch of brake fluid every couple weeks.  Very nice road car.  Impressive blind spots from the big C-pillars. Crazy exhaust system - 10 or 12 pieces for true duals with resonators and mufflers.  But never skip the maintenance!

9 hours ago, bryankazmer said:

I had an XJS as a daily driver and it was fine, other than a mysterious need to put in a touch of brake fluid every couple weeks.  Very nice road car.  Impressive blind spots from the big C-pillars. Crazy exhaust system - 10 or 12 pieces for true duals with resonators and mufflers.  But never skip the maintenance!

I still like the convertible XJS.  But give me the later version with the inline 6. I currently have a 1998 Jag XK8 convertible and would gladly trade for XJS

jan7 016.jpg