Restoration of Victory Six sports roadster.

Mattml430

• 3 weeks later...

I've enjoyed your thread and learned a lot about this challenging job of top/hood making. Such great work, I was wondering if I shipped my Chrysler CD8 Roadster to you if you would do mine now that you have mastered the task? Seems a shame to waste such talent.

IMG_7906 (2).JPG

IMG_7980.JPG

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Do you have any detailed pictures of the top hold down brackets? I have some repro's but have no wood and no idea how they mounted. Also did you by any chance make patterns of measurements of the wood top bows? I have a stainless repro set of irons and a cast set of hold downs but no luck on the wood for many years. Thanks. Chuck

12 hours ago, 3Eagles said:

Do you have any detailed pictures of the top hold down brackets? I have some repro's but have no wood and no idea how they mounted. Also did you by any chance make patterns of measurements of the wood top bows? I have a stainless repro set of irons and a cast set of hold downs but no luck on the wood for many years. Thanks. Chuck

Gidday Chuck. Yes mate I have a set of hood bows and I can take some pictures of the hood rests for you also. 
What measurements do you need for the hood bows.

61269232026__EB2633D7-D26F-4666-B138-7F47786898C0.jpeg

• Like 1