I’m still in search of the following parts for a 1930 model 30u hopefully in or near north Idaho do to shipping thanks
frame

hood

radiator shell 

I have a nice radiator shell.  It has been chromed.  It is about 33" tall by about 22" wide. I might have a radiator as well.  email dbracer26@aol.com

plymouth radiator shell.jpg

That was originally a 1930 Plymouth U shell. The top and bottom were reworked to look like the DeSoto shell. It will fit the Plymouth radiator and has a high quality triple chrome plate.

Rick

• Thanks 1

On 10/29/2019 at 1:52 PM, Bob Scafani said:

I have a nice radiator shell.  It has been chromed.  It is about 33" tall by about 22" wide. I might have a radiator as well.  email dbracer26@aol.com

plymouth radiator shell.jpg

How much do you want for it

On 10/29/2019 at 7:22 PM, ckowner said:

That was originally a 1930 Plymouth U shell. The top and bottom were reworked to look like the DeSoto shell. It will fit the Plymouth radiator and has a high quality triple chrome plate.

Rick

How do you know this information 

I don’t get it at all. You post a picture replying to my in search of parts and then no response from you afterwards. Were you just showing me a picture of one  you don’t want to sell?

32 minutes ago, Horner1930 said:

I don’t get it at all. You post a picture replying to my in search of parts and then no response from you afterwards. Were you just showing me a picture of one  you don’t want to sell?

PM sent.

Hi Horner

You asked how I know this information. I am the one who  had that rad shell done since I could not find an original for my 1930 DeSoto CK6. I did find one later, so I sold the one for sale to Bob. He also had the rad for that shell, which was originally from a 1930 Plymouth U. The rad was cleaned and tested.

Thanks for the info. If you know of one for sale please let me know. I’ve emailed Bob on his private email and here plus called the number you gave me and left him a message and can’t even get a response. Thanks again