1949 Buick Roadmaster Sedanette

Located in Cedar Rapids,  we have a 1949 Roadmaster sedanette that was the victim of an accident decades ago and relegated to the woods. The good:  320 is complete with automatic and the rear end.   Front seat is a usable core. Rear seat was there prior to housing a rodent Spring Break for 40 years!  Both doors are workable.  Trim around windows is great,  quarter trim is gone.  Ahead of the fenders: trim is straight on both sides, hood is decent. Has skirts!   Dash is meh.  The bad: hit on passenger side front and rear. Both bumpers bent.  Floors gone.  Grill destroyed.  Asking $900 for all or best offer.   For whatever reason,  pictures won't load,  pm me your cell number and I will send you images.  Please note: this car is a dream car of mine,  it will kill me to chop it up!

Adding some pictures may help!!  This car has a title and is available whole as it sits if there is interest.   Engine and trans were running when parked and are, as of today, complete.  Again: Floors are gone, hit in front and rear - I have the original fender off the car - damage is all ahead of the front tire and above the frame.  You can see that the front bumper barely has damage,  Rear bumper is trashed though I have another one.  Left rear fender looks re-pairable, has gravel shield in place.  Tail lights are there and not smashed.  Door handle on driver's door broken.

20190723_184737_resized.jpg

20190723_184707_resized.jpg

20190723_184635_resized.jpg

20190723_184757_resized.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

The '49 Roadmaster sedanet is not available. I bought it, salvaged and removed anything I could from it, and took what was left to a salvage yard in Texas. I still have many of the parts from it, if you need something, but there were not many parts in good condition.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Leonard, TX.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2024 at 3:10 PM, B Jake Moran said:

Roger

please note the threads you are responding to are years old.   

It's been a while since Mr. Farrington has been online here. Last date of being on the forum was May 2, 2022.

I love the body style of the sedanette. Loren@65GS.com

Edited by Loren@65GS.com (see edit history)