2000 pages of scanned letters

Take a look at the DB Club website at the end of the Budd production photos. I scanned about 2000 pages of loose information that was in the John Parsons collection at AACA library. Most are letters from DB to dealers about upcoming changes or hints how to sell cars. Lots of truck, Senior, and Victory stuff I have never seen before. Some of the early stuff pertains to winter tops. 

• Like 1

I am still in the process of looking through all the 1930 information you scanned and have found a LOT of great and useful information in them. Thank you so much for all the hard work you are doing and thank you to the DBC for putting it on their site.

• Like 1

I'm sorry to have learned that John apparently passed away some time back.  I spoke with him often years ago when I was active in the DB community, and sold him all of my left over parts once I'd sold my last DB car.  I still ran into him at Hershey most years and always enjoyed talking with him. He was always very friendly and helpful to me.  Since I've now gotten another DB I had thought about trying to contact him but just hadn't gotten to it yet.  Does anyone know what happened to all of his DB cars, parts and literature.  He had a lot of very interesting stuff I know.

Franklinman, all of John's car and parts were sold. The DB club was able to buy the literature which was added to the club's collection stored at AACA library. You can search for items by using the online search from the library's website. A list of manuals owned by the club is on the DBC website, with publishing dates and edition numbers to help you get the correct manual. John was a good friend and is missed every day. 

• Like 1