1928 Plymouth from BaT

Nice car, but I wondered about the interior.   It is not fabric. (Leather? Vinyl?)  Did Plymouth have a non-fabric interior option? 

Hi TAYLOR,   

YOU HAVE A 1928 PLYMOUTH ORIGINAL SALESMAN BOOK ? MY FATHER OWNED AT LEAST 7 OF THE 28-32 PLYMOUTHS OVER HIS LIFE, I OWN A 1929 AND THE ONLY LEATHER/VINYL I EVER SEEN WAS IN OPEN CARS, NOT THE SEDAN'S I WOULD WONDER IF YOU COULD POST A PICTURE OF THAT PAGE SAYING THE 1928-29 HAD LEATHER AS OPTION IN THE SEDAN, SINCE THE 28 ALSO WAS ONLY PRODUCED FOR 3 MONTHS IN 28.JUST CURIOUS

THANKS

NICE LOOKING CAR

BAT turned out to be a great place to sell my ‘48 Packard Station Sedan.  They were excellent to work with. It’s a pattern with old cars sold on that site that the most meaningful bidding action happens on the last day and often in the last 1/2 hour. I recommend them heartily.

14 hours ago, thehandleman said:

Hi TAYLOR,   

YOU HAVE A 1928 PLYMOUTH ORIGINAL SALESMAN BOOK ? MY FATHER OWNED AT LEAST 7 OF THE 28-32 PLYMOUTHS OVER HIS LIFE, I OWN A 1929 AND THE ONLY LEATHER/VINYL I EVER SEEN WAS IN OPEN CARS, NOT THE SEDAN'S I WOULD WONDER IF YOU COULD POST A PICTURE OF THAT PAGE SAYING THE 1928-29 HAD LEATHER AS OPTION IN THE SEDAN, SINCE THE 28 ALSO WAS ONLY PRODUCED FOR 3 MONTHS IN 28.JUST CURIOUS

THANKS

NICE LOOKING CAR

The book is buried in a box out in the garage, put away when I sold my 1929 Model U ten years ago.  I will try to find it, but I’m not making any promises.  I went through the options when I was restoring the car and remember you could have the stock black fenders painted body color for, I believe, five bucks.  I think they also had an option to have the frame and undercarriage painted body color.  I do remember being amazed at the number of options offered by the factory for a low priced car..