need help with ID of 19" wheel

60ch

Can anyone identify this wheel.  19", 6 lug holes on 6 1/2" centers, 8 1/2" hubcap opening, 40 spokes laced through the hub, welded to the rim. Lock ring mounts to the outside of the wheel. This wheel had a 6:50 X 19" tire on it. Thank you.

DSCN1233.JPG

DSCN1237.JPG

DSCN1235.JPG

6 minutes ago, Spinneyhill said:

There is only one wire 6/6.5" wheel in The Hollander 1952, a 1932-33 Nash 1090, 1190, Adv. & Amb. 8, but it is an 18" wheel. 

What about earlier? Maybe the year or two earlier it was a 19" wheel.

A LOT of 1931 wheels were 19".

Thanks to all of you that replied. Checking the buick photos, It looks lke the rim is for a Buick. A friend had this by his barn. I noticed the lock ring and that it was a 19" wheel and thinking that the lock ring would fit my 29 Dodge, he gave me the wheel. I found that the lock ring was different than the ones used on the Dodge. I will post it in the Buick section. I hope someone can use it. 

Spinneyhill,  I cant find any identification of the manufacturer but you are correct about the lock ring land. I had originally intended to use the Lock ring on my 29 Dodge. I thought that they were all the same. I was surprised when I got the ring off.  It is a really nice wheel and lock ring, no dents or bad rust issues. It is a heavy wheel, way heavier than the Dodge Budd wheel.