Looking for a drivers side rear corner quarter panel piece

Hearse

I have the Riviera running pretty well, no need to mess with it right now. I'm on to the bigger part of the car which needs to be repaired, the drivers side rear curved section of the quarter panel. I'd  like to purchase the quarter panel from the wheel well halfway point and going towards the rear of the car, I don't need to do a full panel replacement. If anyone has one I'd be interested . Thank you. 

• Like 1

Maybe I need a new eyeglass prescription. But I cant see a dent on your quarter. If it is in fact there I think fixing what u have would be better than grafting in a section?

I am not a body man. But when I posted the damage on my quarter panel for opinions on this forum most thought fixing dents was better than grafting. Advise on grafting points to the best/strongest method being to do the entire quarter panel. Not from the middle of the wheel well. I was told u will be asking for trouble with warping?

A836A16E-82E8-4606-B88B-5C2A28F085B7.thumb.jpeg.5343da8078fa9a67b79b38b63adc7210.jpeg

This is an example from the net that people are telling will give us the best results when replacing a quarter panel. I dont think u need this. Obviously, I kinda do...& I don’t even think I’m going this route haha...

U are probably an experienced Bodyman & know what u doing...in that case, disregard whatever I said haha

good luck brother

A24B9122-5335-4FB9-93E8-02D97E5D26C1.jpeg.515a02f3ea5e5c532ed3bbfed36c9440.jpeg

Lol, your's looks as bad as mine  , if i have to I'll replace the whole quarter panel or if I can get away with it just the curved end portion where ours is damaged, I'm assuming that can be grafted on without much issue? I'm not doing the body work I'm having a shop by my house do it , I still have a few more quotes to get before that happens.