1946 chevy pickup

1 hour ago, mercer09 said:

come and see it......................

That would be an 900 mile round trip which I might be willing to make if I had a better idea of overall condition. I’m certain I’m not the only one reading your ad that lives a considerable distance from you that would love to learn more about your truck. Interior pic to include the dash, a pic of each side and finally the engine compartment would be awesome to see and would help provide a baseline for what I or others might be starting with. 

On 1/19/2019 at 11:10 AM, mercer09 said:

Ron,

my experience is that 99% of the fellas that want more "pictures" are not buyers.

why would you want the cost of a 900 mile trip on a 4500. truck?

just a real question.

best to buy something local for that price.

Well I guess I’m a member of the 1%. Plain and simple, I like the patina based on what I can see and you have a title. I enjoy the adventure when I know there’s a good chance that what I see in the pics won’t disappoint in person. I’ve bought and sold around 15 cars/trucks over the last 30 years and each one had a story. They rarely make sense financially but my wife knows where I am at night and I don’t waste money playing golf. I suck at it. Just not enough in the first photo to take the chance on this one. I will be in Philly in the next 90 days and will check back in. Maybe the stars will align and you just might still have it. If not, there will likely be another in the future...maybe local...maybe not.

• Like 1

That one picture says a lot. Look how straight the grille bars are, sure ain't a farm truck. It's a 400 mile drive for me. My garage is full and I rented a storage space for one overflow. If it wasn't for that I'd buy it, wipe it down with kerosene, and take a dozen pictures. Probably get me $7500 in the spring. If I didn't keep it.

Opportunity knocks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...