1929 Dodge Brothers DA Six - $8500 east of Sacramento

Saw this on CL, thought it was worth sharing. Not mine and no affiliation with seller.
Paul 530) 651-4545

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/rescue-1929-dodge-brothers-da-six/6778246288.html

This 1929 Dodge Brothers DA Six has been collecting dust in my garage for three years so it's time to find a it a new home. Many boxes of spare parts and original wood wheels and tires included. The body is in excellent condition and virtually rust-free. The interior is original and could use new upholstery, padding, headliner, etc. Registered through May 2019.

The fuel level gauge does not work and the rear brake cylinders probably need to be rebuilt or replaced.

100m0m_9BpTeFZnYsU_600x450.jpg00r0r_2MQJGcQRxam_600x450.jpg00T0T_1qIosor0NK8_600x450.jpg00Q0Q_4pgIIkye2XM_600x450.jpg

2 minutes ago, chistech said:

I'm amazed someone installed a big Sun racing tach. Why?

It looks to be indicated at about four grand.

He also put on under dash gauges instead of fixing the originals.

And it has an alternator.

Race ready I would say.

• Haha 1

Just now, JACK M said:

It looks to be indicated at about four grand.

He also put on under dash gauges instead of fixing the originals.

And it has an alternator.

Race ready I would say.

I saw the indicator at 4k too. I would think someone driving a car like this would drive it with a "feel" for it's shift points. I also thought the possibility of some sort of hot rodding. The door handles are modern rod ones too. I would just think if one wants to or feels they need a tach that there are many 2" models out there that would look much less obtrusive. That Sun would look right at home in a Chevelle or Mopar drag car but not in an old DB like this.