HACKED AGAIN - GETTING TIRED OF IT

Terry Wiegand

My email account has been hacked again.  When this happened the last time the password was changed to something that we figured nobody in the world could get past.  It just goes to show that the internet is a dangerous place and nobody is safe.  The password has been changed again.  Let's see how long this lasts.

Terry Wiegand

South Hutchinson, Kansas

Hi Terry - I got the e-mail/text favor and posted earlier under the thread Hi Terry - didn't think it was you as it only comes up Terry and not your full name - hope all is well otherwise, mom and dad doing fine!

Jim and Sue 

The hacker is sending his messages from yahoo.com, but the name it is displaying is your existing email name.   The replies go to the yahoo.com account.   Perhaps you can contact yahoo about shutting down that fraudulent account. 

So this is a fraud tip.  If you get an email, and the response generates a new email address for that person, then that is a scam.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I received two from "you", the first seemed legit as it was just "hey, email me back I have a question for you", the second was the money request, responding the first time probably got me on his "to be hacked" list....

So, if you get an email from me asking for money, please send the money directly to me, not to him!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1