1957 Corvette Fuelie

supercargirl

6 hours ago, supercargirl said:

Wow. That car is somethin' else.   We are looking for something a little more modest:)

Explain in more detail what you are looking for. Biggest is the budget. Been doing this for 50 plus years. Get the person background etc.

My client has had a number of early Corvette's.  A 59, a 61 and a 65.  He has always wanted a 57.  I don't want anything that he can find himself.  I want to dig a little deeper and find a car with the owner so I can get to know the car.  Research its history.  Can be in driver condition as he is a heart surgeon and working on his cars is a stress reliever.  He goes to great lengths to pay attention to detail.  When he restored an Alfa Romeo from the the 60's he went to an upholsterer in Italy and had them reproduce the original material used in his car to the tune of 300 dollars a yard.  And he had to buy the entire bolt.  So if anyone is looking for material for an Alfa..

If you have been doing this for 50 years you have been doing it since - almost my entire life.  So yes, I am open to suggestions.

Kelly

• 5 weeks later...