What is it, parts identification?

trimacar

I recently acquired a bag of apparently rechromed parts, and trying to identify. There were some Pierce parts in the bag, but not sure about these. I know their function, would like to know what car they come from.

Two handles, appear to be vent window openers?

Four visor brackets, identified as GENERAL DETROIT, part number 1331382.

Two top holddown brackets?

Any help appreciated, thanks.

David C.

image1.jpeg

David,

If I were a betting man, I'd suggest these are all parts from a top latching arrangement for a roadster or touring car.

The small handles probably latched the top down to the windshield. The four similar brackets obviously fitted onto some sort of rod and then bolted to a header of some kind.

It would make sense to me that a batch of parts to be rechromed would have come from the same area of the car.

Have no idea what car these were fitted to.

They're chrome. In the same group of parts was a '29-31 Pierce gas cap, but I'm pretty familiar with those cars and these don't seem to be parts for them.  I thought maybe someone would recognize them...

Thanks,

David C.

No, no part numbers, just some scribes that I guess were the rechromer's identification.  I agree the two handles look like vent window handles, nice design, but don't know what they fit...

All of this is for sale, if anyone needs it or just want to own it and fondle it...

Thanks,

David C.