True 1 of 1 Reatta for sale

NCReatta

1 of 1 Maui Blue/saddle 1991 coupe with sunroof. 173,000 miles. 

Two Maui blue coupes were made with saddle interior  in 1991. This is the only one with a sunroof. 

Very rough. Needs full restoration. Runs and drives. I'm working on fixing the check engine light. I believe it's a bad ECM. 

The bad: 

Paint is bad, sunroof is not working, crack in windsheild, a/c reportedly doesn't work (haven't tried it myself).

Seats, door panels headliner and carpet are all in poor shape. Tires are 10 years old. Headlights do not work (headlight switch has been replaced with toggle switch - oh boy)

The good: 

It runs well and is largely rust free. Newer battery, no ABS lights. All four 1991 wheels are there with center caps. Instrument cluster works.  A bunch of service records. 

If you want to own a truly rare Reatta, this is the one for you. It needs a lot of love but you don't get much more obscure than this. 

$1900 OBO. If I don't get any reasonable offers I'll likely part this puppy out. 

IMG_20180314_193725.jpg

IMG_20180314_193734.jpg

Edited by NCReatta (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Imperial62 said:

I could care less about sunroofs, never understood their appeal.  If I were to purchase a sunroof car, it would not be touched. 

With the Claret 1990 coming in 6 days ago, and the black 88 coupe coming in 2 days ago, my inner city neighbors are wondering what is going on!   This car though is right up my alley as I keep trying to buy a Maui car and I saw the other low mileage one you own in Colorado when it was up for sale. 

The distance to Iowa would add $1500 + on transport and I just paid $700 to bring in a $650 parts car.  I wish you would relocate to the central US!

$1500 is a little excessive. It's can be done for under $1000. 

I have all the parts needed to put this one back together. I can put them all in the car so all is needed is installation. I'd be happy to toss a windsheild in it before it goes. 

• 2 weeks later...