This what I did during the cold Indiana winter to the select sixty
1. changed plugs, wires, ECM , and new coil pack
2. replaced brake accumulator, brake pads, rear calipers and bled systems.
3. re soldered all ground wires under both seats, after doing this every electrical items are working except cd player and cruise control.
4. replaced the headlight arms and bushings with parts from Barney Eaton
5. changed oil, filter, transmission fluid and filter
6. replaced the 12 year old tires no more shaking above 45 MPH
7. installed replacement factory radio bought from scrap yard no more buzzing sounds from speakers
8. replaced headlight dash switch to replaced the original worn one bought from same scrap yard for 35.00
9. replaced front stabilizer bars
10. cleaned, polished and waxed.
What is left is to change drive belt ( looks like motor mount may need to be remove) may change water pump while in there .
might look into why cruise and CD are not working. The ABS light is on and sensor leads are frayed, one day I may fix but brakes work just fine and I do not really need ABS.
After that enjoy top down warm weather.
I bought the car in Sept 2017 drove the 220 miles home and parked to work on. After spending time working on the 60 I think that the miles of 89K must have been put on during the first part of life. The car I think has been parked and not used too much in many years, but well taken care of. It shows no rust at all, except the exhaust.
I am just waiting for warm weather.