1948 Lincoln Continental Coupe for Sale

b6vt

I am interested in talking to anyone interested  in the purchase of the above mentioned car.  Other than three items there are no  other problems to address.  1)  Hook up the rebuilt original radio.  2) Hook up windshield wiper. 3) Repair  minor rust below kick panel  on right and left side.    

If this peaks your curiosity please call me at  816 554 3066 or 816 210 0009 and I can send picture and other details.  Glenn Lorei, Senior Member

Edited by b6vt
misuse of word (see edit history)

I don't often comment on grammar nor spelling, but in this case, it's so apropos..

Good luck with your sale, hope you find a good home for the car.

It's interesting that, although the correct statement would be "piques your interest",   "peaks your curiosity" actually conveys a very similar meaning, as it refers to a high point of sorts.

Post some pictures and some ballpark range of price, that would help, and one never knows who's looking for the exact car you have.

• 3 weeks later...

Please excuse the poor choice in spelling.  My wife is an English teacher--I should have had her proof read my sloppy prose.  As to the lack of photos and ball park price, I thought that I would wait until interest was shown.  b6vt 

At $1,000 asking price, you would get a lot of interest, at $50,000 asking price you will get a lot of lookers, but little interest in purchasing. If you are interested in selling the car, you should post photos and an asking price. Without those items,most potential buyers will just skip the ad and continue looking. It takes a lot of work to sell a collector car for a fair price.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2018 at 7:24 AM, larry butcher said:

Your '48 LC looks great! I'am restoring  a '48 LC Coupe now and really like your dark blue paint. What is the name of the color

and is it an original Lincoln color ?  Larry

On 4/13/2018 at 7:24 AM, larry butcher said:

Your '48 LC looks great! I'am restoring  a '48 LC Coupe now and really like your dark blue paint. What is the name of the color

and is it an original Lincoln color ?  Larry

Larry, The original color was black.  The previous owner painted it this dark blue color.  It is very nice and it accentuates all of the cars lines.  I'd have preferred he left it black.  The color is a 85-89  Chrysler blue .