F/S 1952 Roadmaster Rolling Frame

g-g-g0

Have about completed parting a '52 Roadmaster 72R (4 DR Sedan) and if anyone is needing a rolling frame, this one is available. 130" wheelbase. $200.00. Would make a good frame for a big speedster project?? Available for pick up in South Bend, IN. Only going to keep it around for two or three more weeks. Also have two 1952 320 Cubic Inch motors. Both have the one year only 4 Barrel Carb Intake. Exhaust manifolds are cracked on both. One did run before I pulled it but one cylinder had little compression. The other one turns over by hand. No carb with either one. $650 for one that ran and $600 for one  that turns  over by hand. Pick up in South Bend or I can deliver to a local shipper of your choice. Also have many other 52 parts----trim, dash, seats, sheet metal, bumpers rear glass, etc. PM me for pics.

Thanks,

Gary

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MrEarl said:

Those had the Stromberg aeroquads on them, right. I bet they would scat in there day. The engine in the '38 isn't original and I'm thinking it's an early 50's.. Need to clean off the numbers so can tell. 

Pictures of the drivers side of the engine and I might be able to tell.

Ben

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MrEarl said:

Those had the Stromberg aeroquads on them, right. I bet they would scat in there day. The engine in the '38 isn't original and I'm thinking it's an early 50's.. Need to clean off the numbers so can tell. 

If you can see (unused) side engine mounts (4 threaded holes) on a cast pad on the block its after 1948,  and a better engine.

• Like 1