1950 Buick Sedan

Keemosabe

Trying to determine value if any of this 1950 Buick. It's rough. Last ran 2013 or 2014. It's titled and we can convey clear title via my wife's power of attorney for her father who's name it is in. Interior is very rough as well. I could provide additional photos if helpful. Any assistance or interest would be appreciated. It's located in Southeastern Pennsylvania. 

Bob

rschlic967@msn.com 

IMG_3116.JPG

IMG_3117.JPG

IMG_3118.JPG

• Like 2

Yes to Craigslist. It can be the start of a great Rat Rod project. Much better that than junking.;)

There is also the Buick buy/sell thread on this AACA site in case someone needs a parts car. (further down the page from General Discussion).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Frank DuVal said:

Yes to Craigslist. It can be the start of a great Rat Rod project. Much better that than junking.;)

There is also the Buick buy/sell thread on this AACA site in case someone needs a parts car. (further down the page from General Discussion).

Thanks for referring the poster to the Buick site here Frank, and I am with you on trying to save it from being junked. While I see some rust around the rocker area it appears to be complete, glass looks decent and overall unmolested. Still, whether it ends up going for parts or restored/fixed up, the prices quoted by the gentlemen above are good. I'd suggest starting off at 12-1400. 

Good luck with the sell and please come back and post the Craig's List list link when you do it. Here's a link to the Buick buy/sell , 

http://forums.aaca.org/forum/12-buick-buysell/

edit) Bob, whether here or on CL, additional pictures of interior, engine bay, trunk and any rusted through areas will help represent the car better. 

Edited by MrEarl (see edit history)
  • Like 1