Need help Details of this guy

Has any one got any details on this guy

Peter Pietz ( email address peterpietr@gmail.com

I need any details you have on this guy

address?

Location?

Phone number?

If you have had any dealings with this guy before or if you know some one who has

Thanks

Barry

Thanks

Do you have any details of him

address or phone number

He send me a  photo of a car he said he is parting out

I been trying to find out who really owns the car but not being in USA

I cant get any details from DMV

may you can check it out The licence plate is California 6GWD163

Thanks

Barry

buickozguy,

The photo of the car that you are asking about can be found on numerous sites online. A google search for the photo shows it on many different websites. He only has to have an internet connected computer to use that photo. Just because someone sends you a photo does not mean that they have the car. Everybody really needs to follow the warnings in the pinned post at the top of the Buy/Sell Forum.

Bottom line: If it sounds too good to be true, it is. You have to do your research on a seller before you send any money. If someone sends you a private message offering to sell you anything on any online site and they don't have a clear legitimate history of posts on that site allowing you to do some research on who they really are, there is a nearly 100% chance that they are a scammer.

I think that this particular scammer has already been banned from this site but not much stops him or any other scammer from simply registering under a different user name and sending private messages until someone reports the scammer's new user name to the moderators. Feel free to send me a private message if you think that you have some information that I need to know about. 

Unfortunately these guys spend their time scanning the net for "wanted" ads and offer all sorts or silly deals to us. I once advertised looking for a early gearbox. A fellow sent me a photo of a car and said for $3000 he'd remove the gearbox and sell it to me, thankfully I'd only been to a museum 3 weeks earlier and taken photos and measurements of that very same car! He just goggled the model copied a photo and forward it to me hoping I'd be fooled.

I think as it has been said, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is!