64 Riv...A hen's tooth?

lrlforfun

I wonder what the  Le Sabre owner was thinking.  "Yes, I'll have the A/C, the tissue dispenser and -- oh, forget the Sonomatic AM radio..."  My '64 GP has no PS, no PB, but the original owner paid for the power antenna and rear window defogger -- go figure?  Oh, and he ordered it with the 'heavy duty' 3-speed on the column!

I had a neighbor and both of their cars had the radio delete. One was a 70 Olds Cutlass and the other a 76 Pontiac Grand Prix. The parents felt radios were very distracting while driving and posed a safety concern. The cars were well optioned otherwise. 

• 11 months later...
On 12/2/2016 at 2:07 PM, Seafoam65 said:

To me, a sound system in a car is as vital as brakes or a steering wheel.....I won't leave home without it!

Mr.Seafoam, A good sound system is important to me. I really really did not want to alter the interior of the car with speaker screens showing up here and there. 

I use wireless Ultimate Ear speakers you can wirelessly connect. Of course, the sound is not audio file quality. I put the speakers in different places and take them out and use the speakers in the garage. Works for me.

Red Riviera Bob