1929 Buick McLaughlin Regina, SK

Hudsy Wudsy

I don't know if this one would be of any interest to any off you, but someone is offering this Buick for $6,000 Canadian, which is $4,300 US, at the moment. The ad doesn't state the model number, but I have to guess that, given it's size, it's a senior model. When you look at the pictures, note the frost shields on the windows. That's the way I remember cars looking growing up here in MN:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/regina/1929-buick-mclaughlin/1219559486?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I'm sorry, but I'm unable to get the photos to copy.

Edited by Hudsy Wudsy (see edit history)

20 hours ago, Thriller said:

Indian Head is about a 5-6 hour drive from here. Winter has started so not the best time for a sale. 

Maybe not the best time for a sale, but to us Northerners, it's a great time for a road trip! I hope all of the nice folks in Winnipeg have a great, fun filled winter.

No sled Mark, but 4WD, yes. The reality is that I'm out of space until I can (re-)organize some of the cars in the country. As it is now, it looks like one in the shop will spend the winter in the trailer. 

Im a bit far away, but may be able to work in a day trip if someone wanted eyes on it.