1956 4 barrel carb or a pair of them

cords

YOU HAVE AN EDMUNDS IN THE SHED!?!?!?!?!!?  COOL!!!!  Got pictures?

I found a rebuilt Rochester in the barn last week. Rebuilt about 10 years ago.  Or are you looking for Carters. Or you know what is really nice and period correct on an Edmunds, are a pair of Stromberg Aeroquad A4's.  

PM me if interested in the Rochester

Well what im after is short term is a 4 barrel for my factory manifold as im running a 2 barrel at the moment 

long term i would like to put the edmuns on 

but i would really like to keep the factory start on the peddle

and not have any headaches with the dynaflow

cheers Gavin

16 minutes ago, MrEarl said:

Pretty!!! all shined up too!!!  I had an Edmunds with dual A4's I was going to use on a hopped up 54 Special but sold it all.  The linkage was going to be the challenge.

For $30 you can buy the generic Mr. Gasket dual quad linkage kit and bolt it up. Some shims may be needed for final install, but it looks and works pretty good.

13718560_10154992354355830_1942632621336

Nice Edmunds! When I was looking for a dual quad intake on Ebay, there was a bid going for an Edmunds that was already way up out of my price range and I foolishly settled on a late model Weiand intake for larger carbs. I ended up having to adapt the large carb base back down to a smaller carb base to run dual '56 4GCs. More trouble then it was worth. :P Good luck!

• Like 1