Diamond Back Auburn Radial Tires?

You buy them directly from Diamondback.  

Perhaps 2 weeks ago they took delivery of their first order of 6:00 x 16.  We were corresponding via Facebook and I want to say shortly they get their next order of X size (do not recall exact size).  And, then early next year they get an order of 6:50 x 16 (size I am looking for).

I am also looking for a set of 6.50 x 16's.  Hopefully they can hold to their timeline as I have been holding off buying from their competitors but will have to buy from someone because my restoration will be complete except for tires by the end of March of next year.

When I went to order Diamondbacks for my '41 Limited, which uses 7.50-16s, they said, "Maybe next spring." Instead, I bought their standard 750R16 wide whites, which are on a Hercules truck radial. I'm very pleased with the results. They look great and handle worlds better. Most folks won't know the difference looking at them.

That said, I believe the 700R15 Auburns are available now--I'm planning on putting them on my '41 Cadillac 60S and they do look pretty authentic, complete with a "pie crust" outer tread. I've seen them on other cars and they're really good-looking.

I'm on the road right now and don't have photos, but if you search other threads about my tire problems in the Buick section, you'll see photos of the Diamondbacks I put on the Limited. I'm very, very pleased with them.