Hershey Swap Meet - Any PreWar Studebaker Requests?

As usual, I will have a couple of spaces in the Antique Studebaker Row.  Spaces CCN 18 and 19.  I am right next to the Shrock Brothers.  If you have any Prewar Studebaker parts or literature requests for me to bring, please let me know now.

I am also selling my 1964 Commander with 21,874 miles.  Car Corral space D 259.

I will be packing my trailer next Tuesday, so please give me time to try to find what you need!

George Rohrbach

Edited by George Rohrbach (see edit history)

Hi,

I am looking for parts for my Commander -32 conv : tie rods, grill, brake cables, brake drums, shock absorbers with links, the door hinges on body and two upper and one lower hinges on door, springs front and rear, seat springs, door window garnish mouldings, water pump repair kit and the top or parts for the top.

I hope you have some and I will look you up at Hershey.

Thanks

Göran

I am always searching for some 1926 Standard Six Duplex Hardtop parts. Specifically gauges for the No. 2 dash version. Interior parts and technical info. Attached is a pic of my dashboard. The common Gauge bezels will not work.

Thank you in advance

peter 

1925 Standard Six ER Duplex Roadster Dash-2.jpg

Guest kiwi Tony

Hi george I can not make Hersey from New Zealand but do you have any rear side and back windows or frames for a 1925 Sudebaker Duplex. Thanks Tony

Sorry guys but I am not able to help any of you. Except Ken. I may have a '35 Dictator wheel and hub cap for you. I will know in the morning, and if so I will give you a call. I think I made arrangements today for someone who can take it from my booth in Hershey down to Chester's for you. We can discuss it tomorrow, if I can find it!

George Rohrbach

Guest Aust42President

Hi George,

I just like to know if you are willing to ship small items to Australia if you have them ?

I'll need many parts, but if I can obtain the more hard to get items like a Speedometer and Temp gauge for my 1942 President will be a major help.

If you have any-thing at all for '42 President please advise & any leads appreciated.

THank-you,

Regards,

Peter