1910 Pierce Arrow 36 Miniature Tonneau (Project)

1910 Pierce Arrow 36 hp UU Mini-tonneau. Good project with many original parts. Complete Engine, Complete transmission, Front and back axles, fenders, correct steering column, Radiator, Hood, Coil Box, rims, hubs, some brass, correct Hans Fuel Gauge, and many more. Missing parts were replicated as needed. Lots of information included with car that will assist in restoration.

Car is located 4 hours north of Hershey in Bouckville, NY.

135k USD Obo.

All inquiries welcomed, more information and photos gladly provided. Please contact me (Mi.ch.ael.- Lo.ng.fie.ld) either by email BrassCarMike@gmail.com or phone 905-299-4917. Please no phone calls after 9:00 EST.

1910 Pierce Arrow Mini Tonneau.jpg

DSCN0145.JPG

Edited by brasscarmike
Photo upload (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...

At one point, in the 1960's or 70's, there were a number of early Pierce cast bodies reproduced.  I want to say the fellow who did them was named Biondi, or something like that.  I looked at an almost identical project in the late 80's, tried to buy it and had a deal, but the deal fell through when method of payment came along, I wanted a paper trail and would-be seller wanted just cash...

These are lovely cars when done....hope a happy home is found for car...

Ron Fawcett of Whitby Ontario used to build Pierces from that era. I always thought he was  the one who initiated  the manufacture of the cast aluminum reproduction bodies.  I suppose it is just conjecture on my part. His son Peter still operates the restoration business in Whitby. They do superb work.

I think our body was done by Biondi. It is actually a good project with the right 1910 engine, transmission, axles, radiator, column etc...whatever was missing was found or replicated as needed. Not to say that there won't be some odds n' sods missing here and there but I suppose that is to be expected. The picture I used unfortunately does not show the front seat portion of the cast body but it is included with the car. Very few people have actually seen the project in the flesh and I would encourage anybody interested to go and see it in person and survey the inventory.

There is only so many cars that can be worked on in this lifetime, and so the decision was made to sell and move on.

The price is not firm and I am open to offers. A reasonably priced partial trade will also be considered.

3 hours ago, Barry Brown said:

Ron Fawcett of Whitby Ontario used to build Pierces from that era. I always thought he was  the one who initiated  the manufacture of the cast aluminum reproduction bodies.  I suppose it is just conjecture on my part. His son Peter still operates the restoration business in Whitby. They do superb work.

Ron's Pierces were later teens and Peter has two of his fathers Pierces for sale. After Ron passed away each of the kids got a Pierce and the rest are being sold off.

I have seen some of Mikes cars and his work is absolutely the best or they would not have a Pebble Beach ribbon on them. There should be no worries about this 1910 project.

Thank you for your kind words Joe, it means a lot.

I will add that Peter Fawcett and the team do great work and they are very nice people to work with. They have a good eye for the details and Peter's early cars are always done tastefully with attention to detail.