1928 Dodge Victory Six

D Bosco

Hi Don,

If its a Stewart Warner speedo then you maybe in luck. Ford Model A (28-29) speedo internals will/may inter-change with very little modification.

I fixed my 28 Chrysler speedo this way.

http://forums.aaca.org/topic/269010-chrysler-62-vs-ford-model-a-oval-steward-warner-speedos/

You can buy rebuilt speedos from ebay.

Edited by maok
more info (see edit history)

Mr Bosco the only way those Speedo's can be repaired is to buy the replacement frame from Myers or Classic and Vintage Restorations in Australia They are very expensive but if you find one that works it will only be a matter of time before the pot metal breaks down and you will have the same problem that you have now 

• Like 1

On 9/8/2016 at 5:11 PM, Ron Lawson said:

Mr Bosco the only way those Speedo's can be repaired is to buy the replacement frame from Myers or Classic and Vintage Restorations in Australia They are very expensive but if you find one that works it will only be a matter of time before the pot metal breaks down and you will have the same problem that you have now 

I restored my Senior speedo with a Classic and Vintage Restorations  frame about 10 years ago and have never had any problem. There casting is well worth the money.

Edited by gundog99
error (see edit history)