Tail light socket and plug source?

Spinneyhill

I am hoping someone will be able to give a source(s) for the following lighting parts.

I need a double socket to fit the second tail light I am fitting to my 1930 Dodge Brothers 8 (DC). I would also like an elbow plug, as shown below, to plug into it. There seems to be a dearth of the elbow plugs available on the market, so perhaps a straight plug will have to suffice.

Restoration Stuff have a double socket (their number ELE138) and a straight plug (ELE141, or should it be ELE046?). My light seems to require a 11/16" diameter double socket; Restoration Stuff's is 5/8" diameter. Their one also has a wee tab on the side of it to provide for it to be screwed onto something - according to the catalogue picture below it is a focussing socket for the Ford "T". I don't want that bit.

Included is a page from a catalogue from 1934. They were available then! I am looking for No. 2904 and 118. If no 2904 available, I need No. 1.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

DC-TailLampPlug-Sml.jpg

PlugCatalogue1934.jpg

Edited by Spinneyhill (see edit history)

Thanks for that Mark. Been there... I mentioned this in my original post. This piece might work if it did not have the tang sticking out of the side:

DBL-Socket.jpg

"Jessica" told me the diameter was 5/8", which is too small. I have since re-read the blurb at the top of the page: the plug is 5/8" diameter so either Jessica can't use a measuring stick or it is, indeed, too small. I suspect the former! If I cut the tang off it will leave a hole for water ingress. Do you know which end is the bulb end?

The plug (ELE141) would do the job if I could get the socket.

A few thoughts. I assume the double contact is for a double filament bulb. Use 1154 bulbs with 15d bayonet sockets soldered in place. Several companies carry 15d sockets to include local auto staores. Consider Brillman Company in VA or Narragansett Reproductions in RI. You'll have to be creative here and likely have to trade off for straight connectors.

Thank you everyone for your replies.

I have spoken again to Restoration Stuff, Ann this time and now understand what they offer. I think I can do something with their parts, the double socket and the plug for it. It will be straight rather than 90° of course. I'll just have to keep a lookout at swap meets for the elbow. Solder may be required to fill around the socket and also attention to sealing around the plug to keep out the dreaded water.