Wanted 1939-40 Mercury coupe

I am posting this for a friend who is looking for a 1939-40 Mercury Coupe. Would like to find a running driving car, one that could be improved on while it is being driven. Open to looking at one in any condition, not a tire kicker funds are there for purchase. Please let me know if there is one for sale. 

Here is one in Florida.  Looks pretty good for the money.   The chrome on the dash looks like it will clean up with some elbow grease.  Says it's all original but the interior looks redone to me.  You couldn't buy a crusty one for 10,000 and make it this good for the asking price of 22,000. 

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/mercury/eight/1842580.html

Thank you for the link, I will passed it along. Your are right on with the price and what you get for the money. I am thinking this one is a little out of his budget. He has the skills to do all the work himself. He worked for me for a few years, great fabricator and welder. So he is looking for one with a better buy in price that would be in need of more work. And he could pick paint color and so on.

On 6/13/2016 at 7:42 PM, Xander Wildeisen said:

I am posting this for a friend who is looking for a 1939-40 Mercury Coupe. Would like to find a running driving car, one that could be improved on while it is being driven. Open to looking at one in any condition, not a tire kicker funds are there for purchase. Please let me know if there is one for sale. 

A Merc 39-40 could work?