WTB Original 1965 Buick GS Chrome Wheel set

Chimera

One year only products are going to be extremely difficult to find.  You can use a set of the 66 - early 67 wheels.  Rich Romanoski makes the correct '65 center cap with the spring clips that will fit the later wheels with the 2-1/8" center hole.  You would have to pull the center cap to know the difference.

10 hours ago, RivNut said:

One year only products are going to be extremely difficult to find.  You can use a set of the 66 - early 67 wheels.  Rich Romanoski makes the correct '65 center cap with the spring clips that will fit the later wheels with the 2-1/8" center hole.  You would have to pull the center cap to know the difference.

Not to hijack, but I would like a set of those correct center caps for my later model wheels. How do I get in touch with this man?

His name is MITCH Romanowski, Rich`s brother. They have been friends of mine for a long time. Mitch is a stickler for detail and I would highly recommend him. When he was doing the Skylark center cap reproduction he and I would talk frequently about the project. His attention to detail was manic and produced a reproduction that according to those I have spoken to far surpassed NOS examples. Great guy....he also carries the repro stainless acorn lug nuts for the chrome wheels.

Tom Mooney

x2 on what Tom stated, if you need centre caps, or correct stainless acorn nuts Mitch is the man to see !

Nothing but +++ praise from members on v8buick who have purchased these items from Mitch - quality of his reproductions is better than NOS !!