WTB 1925 Buick standard and Buick Touring parts

Hubert_25-25

Looking for 1925 Buick Standard Parts, and Buick Touring parts.  Some pieces are small, but it is sure easier to buy them than to make them.  This link may be easier to make a print out of the following 3 parts pages.      parts 25-25 standard 4-11-16 pdf.pdf     I also have 5 of the 8 people needed to have new top rest parts cast, so let me know if you are interested.

Thank you.  Hugh Leidlein - Texas. 

1925 Buick parts page 1.jpg

1925 Buick parts page 2.JPG

1925 buick parts page 3.JPG

Edited by gr8success
remove personal information, add printable file, update file (see edit history)

I made a replacement accelerator button from some old brass plumbing part that was close to the right size.    I also have another accelerator arm with original button which was made from plastic with a threaded insert, and is completely worn thru on top and cracked.   From the description of new repro buttons available thru Bob's Automobilia, they are also made from plastic.  Was there an all steel button produced for some years ?

Where does the floor board thimble go ?

Kevin

accelerator arms.jpg

Kevin,

The photo of the all steel floor board button came from a 1925 Buick Opera Coupe that I saw in Alvin TX.  It looked original to me.  Kind of a pain to keep the paint on it, I imagine, so the plastic one may be better, or powder coat it.  The floor board thimble is also another hard to find part.  I have been told that it is supposed to go in the narrow floor board closest to the front seat, under the driver, to make it easier to pull up the floor board. 

Hugh