1924 Buick battery

Guest deepellum3

Guest deepellum3

I just purchased a 1924 Buick and was wondering if it is positive or negative ground. If anyone knows I would certainly appreciate it. Thanks

Guest deepellum3

This is a photo of our Buick in front and a 1925 Studebaker in the rear. We were lucky enough to have the opportunity to purchase both.

Thank you for sharing. I have a 1925-25 6 cylinder Standard touring that was the following years replacement for your model 35 4 cylinder.

Please post more photos as you can! We love photos of the cars exterior as well as interior and engine compartment .

Guest deepellum3

We are in Dallas. Would love to meet other early Buick people. 

We just purchased this Buick but have yet to get it started. It was running in the last two years per previous owner. 

I am new to the advance/starting procedure. 

It belonged to the previous owners father who has passed away so the previous owner couldn't tell us how to start it. We did watch the video on YouTube but it was not informative enough. Could anyone advise on the procedure to start the car? 

Thanks

On Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 7:10 PM, deepellum3 said:

This is a photo of our Buick in front and a 1925 Studebaker in the rear. We were lucky enough to have the opportunity to purchase both.

Where is the photo?

Guest deepellum3

Yea! I finally figured it out. Thanks for all the help! It actually started just briefly but it ran. 

Mid anyone has any auto glass related questions I'll be glad to help. 

Robert Merrill

Deep Ellum Glass

4024 Main Dallas 75226