A Couple of 25 Chrysler Questions for help please

I have a  25 Chrysler B70 or G70  6 cyl. 2 door sedan. The titles from the 2nd and third owner and now mine says 1925.  The Fedco#

indicates build date of Oct 1925. Does this make the car an actual 1926 model ?  How do I tell if this a B70 or a G70 ? Title says

B70. The 3rd owner has a letter from the Chrysler historical dept  in 2002 that states they believe the car is a G70. Last question -

What is the correct engine color for this car  ? Currently the engine block and head is red and oil pan is black and all accessories are

black. What few engine pictures that are seen on line or in the magazines- every one has been a different color. Any help on these issues  

would be appreciated.  Thanks, K Jordan (Cricket)

I believe the correct engine color for this series is black, technically probably a semi gloss, but the accepted thing is gloss black. Somewhere around 1928 the 72's got a gray green that was used in various forms thru the 33 Chrysler 8 . Now before everybody goes running off in different directions, I base this on the following: an unrestored 28 Model 72 engine and transmission had the mentioned colors on them, as did a 31 CD, 31 CD 3rd Series and a 33 CT the last are all 8 cylinder, but not the big Imperial engines, At the same time on a 26 and 28 Series 60 and 62 6 cylinder again unrestored engines we found definitely a semi gloss black. Cylinder heads as Rusty pointed out are silver if marked "Silver Dome" or red if marked "Red Head", otherwise they are engine color. Now may the fun begin,,,,,,,,,,  By the way a former chief engineer from Chrysler said that engine color was never an engineering code, in the 50's, 60's and 70's when he was deeply involved. more fun.........