63 Riviera Brake booster

Healeybob

Question on original color from the factory of '63 brake booster. Think I remember Ed had a great list of under hood colors and brake booster was originally gold anodized as was the master cylinder cover. Is this correct?

Thanks to Ed I have THE answer. It is silver as well as the m/c cover.

Edited by DrP (see edit history)

Thanks guys for the recommendation. I just installed the disc brake conversion kit from performance online. I also installed the newer dual MC with a proportioning valve. The pads that came with the kit are metallic and need lots of warming up.  I asked Performance online what the calipers were off of so I could buy new pads and they refused to tell me. In addition the banjo bolts they sent were the wrong ones and leaked. In addition the bracket would flex when the brakes were applied so we had to weld a stiffener on it. Plus the bracket did not have enough attach points and I needed to weld it to the spindle area. It was a junk design. Buy the scarebird. Unfortunately I did not know about it till after I had it installed. It all works well now but it needs more boost. This will be a winter project. Any particular model? I would guess a Riviera?

• 2 months later...