Model t top bow differences

Guest Rp1967

Bought these thinking they would fit my 27 t roadster, are there different top bows for different year bodies.

Can anyone identifiy these for what year they are.

post-142563-0-56235200-1442597950_thumb.

post-142563-0-50214600-1442597968_thumb.

Guest AlCapone

I can't identify them but I know there are different bows because I bought for a 24 and when I got home from Hershey they were very different! Wayne

Thanks Wayne

I bought these , taking a chance because the price was right.

Figured that there were different ones due to the different body styles over the years.

These still could be 27 and I'm just not experienced enough in T's to figure it out.

Believe these are earlier.  I recommend you get a few catalogs from Model T Parts suppliers, like Langs, Snyders, etc.  They all have detailed parts drawings, etc. that will help you figure it out.  You'll also need some of the Model T Reference books these dealers sell as several of them also have detailed drawings of various top assemblies with full demisions.  That'll keep you straight.  If you are going to Hershey you'll find plenty of T stuff there to look at.  Even some of the cars on show Saturday will provide great reference so be sure to bring your camera!

Terry

Edited by Terry Bond (see edit history)

Look like 1918-22 Runabout to me. 1923-25 are different. 1926-27 are very similar to 1923-25 but have a curve in the bow near where it attaches to the body.

I suggest you go to MTFCA site and ask for pictures you can use for reference when searching for the set you need.

Also a good place to sell these!

Thank you all

After searching Macs and Snyders I have to agree with Layden, the look like the 1918-22 Bows.

I will go in search of the correct ones now.

Bob