WANTED: Chrysler Imperial Airflow Fender Skirts

I've been casually looking for an Imperial Airflow for a while now and I've found one that I'm very interested in but it seems to be missing its fender skirts. Obviously I'm a little reluctant to invest in something for which such a major part might be unobtainium, but I'm hoping that there's someone out there with a set of Airflow skirts that might work. I don't know if other years or smaller models are the same, but I'm optimistic.

Does anyone have a set available (yes, I already contacted the fellow in Canada listed elsewhere on this board who had a set, but it turns out they're not for an Airflow).

Thank you in advance!

Matt, I can't help you, but I'll share this little bit of info on them ,if you don't already know it. The Airflow skirts look quite similar to the Ply and Dodge, and Chrysler and Desoto Airstream models, but are symmetrical in profile front and rear. The non Airflow skirts have a flair detail on the trailing edge. I was at an auction once where I saw a couple of guys bid fiercely on a pair of "Airflow" skirts that were "Airstream". Fender skirts for '35 & '36 Airstreams are an inch or two taller than the skirts for '37 & '38. I don't know, but I'm inclined that isn't true for Airflow skirts and that they are all the same height. On Google, I found  a picture of an Airflow skirt that had it's measurements written right on it so I included it, specifically.  I'm just guessing, here, bit I think that the Airflow skirt that I included here might be a Desoto one because it doesn't have a stainless molding, but only a painted one instead. These pictures are from Google:

Airstream:

1935-chrysler-cz-airstream-fender-skirt.

Airflow:

post-67404-143142406616.jpg

Edited by Hudsy Wudsy (see edit history)

Thanks for the tip. I really want this car I'm looking at, but fender skirts totally make the look. Without skirts, it looks like every other car. I'm hesitant to take a chance, but the rest of the car is pretty danged nice. What to do?

Matt, I can't help you, but I'll share this little bit of info on them ,if you don't already know it. The Airflow skirts look quite similar to the Ply and Dodge, and Chrysler and Desoto Airstream models, but are symmetrical in profile front and rear. The non Airflow skirts have a flair detail on the trailing edge. I was at an auction once where I saw a couple of guys bid fiercely on a pair of "Airflow" skirts that were "Airstream". Fender skirts for '35 & '36 Airstreams are an inch or two taller than the skirts for '37 & '38. I don't know, but I'm inclined that isn't true for Airflow skirts and that they are all the same height. On Google, I found  a picture of an Airflow skirt that had it's measurements written right on it so I included it, specifically.  I'm just guessing, here, bit I think that the Airflow skirt that I included here might be a Desoto one because it doesn't have a stainless molding, but only a painted one instead. These pictures are from Google:

Airstream:

1935-chrysler-cz-airstream-fender-skirt.

Airflow:

post-67404-143142406616.jpg

This picture is mine. I would have to look to see if I still have them.

If you have them, I'm very interested. I'm still researching to determine how universal the skirts are. It appears that the Imperials were different from the small series cars, but that all years should interchange.

If you find that you still have them, Dave, I'd be interested. Thanks!

Edited by Matt Harwood (see edit history)