TV-movie cars seen & model layouts

Cool seeing TV & movie cars in the wild at cruise nights & car shows.  I have seen a few, including the General Lee, several times!  What have you spotted up close & personal?  This was spotted in central IL:

Anyone else enjoy models of cities & towns &/or created 1 of your own!?

Cort :) www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve
"What are we going to call it then?" __ Michael Martin Murphy __ 'Will It Be Love By Morning?'

Guest AlCapone

My avatar is the lead car in both the movie and the television series "The Untouchsables " , Wayne

This Willys-Knight was in the 1967 film "Bonnie and Clyde" with Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway, co-starring as "Stolen Car #1." Looks a little different today thanks to a restoration sometime after the movie was finished, but it's fully documented. Not sure it adds any value, but it's a cool footnote.

post-76547-0-19234800-1432135329_thumb.j

post-76547-0-85611600-1432135333_thumb.j

post-76547-0-88055800-1432135336_thumb.j

post-76547-0-87350400-1432135339_thumb.j

post-76547-0-59732200-1432135343_thumb.j

post-76547-0-14366300-1432135348_thumb.j

My avatar is the lead car in both the movie and the television series "The Untouchsables " , Wayne

Oh, cool, Wayne!

This Willys-Knight was in the 1967 film "Bonnie and Clyde" with Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway, co-starring as "Stolen Car #1." Looks a little different today thanks to a restoration sometime after the movie was finished, but it's fully documented. Not sure it adds any value, but it's a cool footnote.

I'd say it adds value & is a neat footnote!

Tho, with a car like that, I'm not sure which I prefer ... the nice restoration it has had ... or leave it alone & in original condition.  Course, if it is in HORRIBLE shape, a restoration is far better than the alternative. ;)

"It was worth all the while" __ Green Day __ 'Time Of Your Life'

Kind of related.  I sold the Front Clip that they put on the '68 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible that they used in the Movie "Forces of Nature" with Sandra Bullock.  The way I understand it is that they wreck the front end of the car while filming one of the car scenes, beyond repair.  Now I'm all Chevrolet, but a friend of mine was sending a '68 Bonneville 4-Dr to the crusher.  I hated to see it go, but I bought the Front Clip off of it, which was in real nice shape, before it got hauled off.  They saw my ad in Hemmings and drove up from Georgia to pick it up.  I believe the filming was in Savannah.  When I finally got to see the movie a few years later, there it was, on a car that they made to look pretty junky, lol. 

Heh ... learn something new everyday.  I was aware of SOME of those, James, but not all of the ones you listed.  Awesome!

Definitely related, I'd say, Bill ... that's actually kinda cool ... except for it being on a car made to look junky ... LOL!

"Funny how the world keeps turnin" __ Toby Keith __ 'American Ride'
  • Like 1