Identify 29 DB electrical terminal block

Is there a source for purchase of the terminal block for my 29 DB truck. Note it has only three connections. It is located on the motor side of the firewall.

I may have to fabricate but not sure what material to use.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

post-71470-143143060761_thumb.jpg

They are made of a type of Bakelite If you got a 5 Connector one from Myers It could be cut down to suit what you need Much easier than starting from scratch Ron

Thanks for information. I have there catalog online. My only concern is the continuity between the longer terminal #3 and the adjacent short terminal #2. Terminal #1 is independent. See attached wire diagram for my truck.

I do not have a wire diagram for passenger car to confirm the 3 terminals, of the 5 terminal block, are the same as my truck.

post-71470-143143064125_thumb.jpg

Now I see what you mean after looking at the diagram Is there continuity between those two terminals or was a short bridging wire or plate used I also have a good coil the same style that is shown in your diagram Ron

This is the wire diagram from my manual. Note the continuity plate between the terminals shown as #14. I will need a wire diagram for the 5 terminal junction to confirm if these 3 terminals will be the same mine. The connector plate is internal to the block and can only be confirmed with an ohm meter.

post-71470-143143064328_thumb.jpg

I would suggest fabrication from a block of phenolic. Source from ebay. It would take an hours time to make. Binding two terminals together with a horseshoe shaped brass sheet. Hiding the binding inside doesn't seem worth the trouble. Hope it helps you.

I would suggest fabrication from a block of phenolic. Source from ebay. It would take an hours time to make. Binding two terminals together with a horseshoe shaped brass sheet. Hiding the binding inside doesn't seem worth the trouble. Hope it helps you.
I

I found a wire diagram for later a DA-6. It has the 5 terminal block and it has no continuity connection. I would have to change my original wire diagram to use it. My three terminal uses the continuity and eliminates an extra terminals. Guess at later date Dodge decided to eliminate the the 3 post block.

I have purchased some phenolic and will attempt to fabricate one. Will keep you informed.

post-71470-143143070857_thumb.jpg

It shouldn't be too hard to make on a table saw, maybe shape it on a long piece to keep your hands away. Then cut it off when finished. Phenolic is neat stuff and easy to work with, don't breathe the dust.

Phenolic works well. Used table router to build basic block.

Note bass strip between terminals on the back side view. This provides the continuity.

Will not be making any more. It took 30 hours to make.

post-71470-143143084261_thumb.jpg

post-71470-143143084242_thumb.jpg

post-71470-143143084248_thumb.jpg

post-71470-143143084253_thumb.jpg