Jump to content

what is this

Guest Onetime

Recommended Posts

Those artillery wheels are called "wide 5s" and are extremely popular with the hot rodders building retro rods and may have some value. Witness:


PS: The car is called 'Gunslinger' and it's friggin' amazing.



Edited by Matt Harwood (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...