I need help in Pricing these

Steve, if the plating and wiring are good on the lighters, $100 to $125. Trouble light is from $50 to $75. And the little signal dash light $25 to $50. Just what I would pay.

I would have to agree with unimogjohn on all but the signal light I would think 75.00-100.00 on that. Otherwise I think right on with the rest.

It depends as well on the venue. Ebay where everybody in the world can see it or Hershey or here with a much more limited audience with alot of distractions.

At Hershey expect offers 40-50% of those values on small stuff. You may run across the one guy who can't live without it, but it's tough. If I really don't want to go home with something, discounted prices work, IF a buyer chances by your spot.

I've had good luck selling large stuff at Hershey, but sadly, for easy to ship parts, the online auction, with all is fees and rules and stuff, still nets top dollar.

Thanks guys, I am just too busy these days for the eBay route so I am going to have these, a scope analyzer and a Gulf Lubster for sale...finding out race cars are expensive to run!

What the Gulf Lubster look like. I am always looking for odd pieces toa dd to the west coast collection

Wife at i real enjoyed Big Sky, Montana, and Yellowstone on Sunday. Elk, Moose, Grizzley Bear and Bison (buffalo) on Sunday, The Hotel help us arrange a great tour we met two other great couples.

Joe Block

Edited by packards42 (see edit history)