A little high

Guest Dialtone

I live in California, granted I'm a bit farther north but still ... So Cal or not that boy was on something a hell of a lot stronger than smoke for dropping over 7 grand on that. Seriously, the car is gutted. Hell I only dropped 9 on mine and it looked like this the day I DROVE it home.

post-90536-143142242287_thumb.jpg

post-90536-143142242281_thumb.jpg

Guest Dialtone
$5800 is way too much. But he claimed to give $7200 for it. That is NUTS. Where are guys like this when I'm trying to sell. It's in SoCal. Maybe he's dealing in Peso's.

When the AD went up a few days ago, he was asking $6,500. So he has already dropped the price to $5,800 and he's gonna have to drop it more IMO if he wants to get rid of it. He claims it's a GS, But it's not a GS to me since it's gutted and and especially no motor. But that's just me.

Guest Dialtone
I live in California, granted I'm a bit farther north but still ... So Cal or not that boy was on something a hell of a lot stronger than smoke for dropping over 7 grand on that. Seriously, the car is gutted. Hell I only dropped 9 on mine and it looked like this the day I DROVE it home.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]219270[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]219271[/ATTACH]

Richard you are making me Jealous

When the AD went up a few days ago, he was asking $6,500. So he has already dropped the price to $5,800 and he's gonna have to drop it more IMO if he wants to get rid of it. He claims it's a GS, But it's not a GS to me since it's gutted and and especially no motor. But that's just me.

D I'm with you. Ain't much of a GS without the GS engine ... or the GS tranny, or the GS anything ... Hey maybe it still has a GS badge on it.

And don't be jealous of my black beauty. She is for the world to appreciate.:cool:

Guest Dialtone
D I'm with you. Ain't much of a GS without the GS engine ... or the GS tranny, or the GS anything ... Hey maybe it still has a GS badge on it.

And don't be jealous of my black beauty. She is for the world to appreciate.:cool:

Richard I'm jealous you got it for 9. Good for you, looks clean ! I would of loved to find that beauty for 9. I totally wanted a 65 and still do. Cause I love the clam shell's and that alone is the main reason why I want a 65. But when I was looking a month ago. The 65's were either rust buckets total restore projects or fair condition but I felt too much money and still needed to be gone through to be daily driver. At least the one's I saw listed in my general area SoCal , NorCal. The only one that was a maybe is the 65 maroon-ish one in Vegas, but the pictures of it weren't that good and the interior just is a total turn off too me.

I found my 64 kinda randomly and when I went to go look at it. I was expecting it to look much worse than it did.Because the pictures of it that were listed weren't good. The car looked really ugly in the pictures IMO. So I was shocked to see the condition it was in. Not being butchered or someone's abortion job. It actually was drive able still original and all the power options it has still all working. So swooped it up and It still needs a few things. But I don't want it perfect. Because it's my daily driver now. So now if I get a 65, it will have to be a 65 GS.

Yup I'm being picky now, since I already now have a 64.